Certification Requests

Before completing this Certification Request please do the following:

  1. Register for specific classes.
  2. Turn in transcripts from EVERY institution you have EVER attended.
  3. Turn in a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility OR your CH 31. Authorization (VA students only). Contact the VA at 1-888-442-4551 for details.
  4. Know your VA File Number (VA students only). Contact the VA at 1-888-442-4551 for details

If you do not complete these steps before submitting this form we cannot send enrollment reports to the VA or your Tuition Assistance provider. Instead, you will be contacted by our office and asked to resubmit the Authorization Form after you have completed the above steps.


Bryan Grove
Asst. Dir. of Veterans Services
Bryan Spurlock
Outreach Coordinator &
School Certifying Official
Tara Neblett
Veterans Services Advisor &
School Certifying Official