Manage Your Hinds Alert Account
All current students, faculty, and staff are automatically enrolled for Hinds Alert. You can manage your account by logging in with your My.Hinds credentials.
Download the Mobile App
Download the Rave Guardian app to your mobile device. The app enables you to receive those messages on your mobile device to stay informed about weather closures, safety notifications, emergency alerts, important events, and more.
Hinds Alert – Emergency Alert System
Hinds Community College’s Emergency Alert System is called Hinds Alert. It is used to communicate vital information to let students and staff know when there is an emergency on or around campus
and what they need to do to be safe.
Hinds CC will use the Hinds Alert network to notify subscribed parties of those emergencies. In the event an alert must be sent, Campus Safety personnel will send out alerts through email, SMS/text, and/or voice message alerts. Campus Safety will conduct monthly checks of the system to ensure it is operating properly.
|Nursing & Allied Health||ADVISORY|
- OPEN – All locations are OPEN & operating normally.
- ADVISORY - All locations are OPEN. The College Community should remain aware.
- DELAYED START - Location(s) will open just at a later time than normal.
- CLOSED - Location(s) are closed.
- EMERGENCY - Impending danger or problem. The College Community should take action.