You can request your Hinds transcript in three ways:
Visit Parchment to request your Hinds transcript online. Online requests may be designated for electronic delivery, which is the fastest method.
Visit our Admissions and Records Office in Denton Hall on the Raymond Campus (directions).
Print and complete a transcript request form. The request must be signed and include the name and address of the recipient if the transcript is to be delivered to someone other than you. Then, submit the transcript request form to the Office of Admissions and Records by mail, fax, or email:
P.O. Box 1100
Raymond, MS 39154-1100
Hinds only accepts official transcripts for admission purposes. It’s important to send official transcripts properly so your admission is not delayed.
- Official high school transcripts may be mailed to Hinds directly from the high school in a sealed envelope to this mailing address: Hinds Community College, PO Box 1100, Raymond, MS 39154.
- You can also pick up an official, sealed transcript from your school and mail it or bring it to Hinds as long as you do not open the original, sealed high school envelope.
- Some high schools use a secure, third-party electronic transcript agency where an official transcript is sent to Hinds for us to download from a secure portal. If your high school requires a Hinds email address to complete the electronic transcript transmittal, they must use this email: Records@hindscc.edu.
- If you received a High School Equivalency Diploma (GED®, HiSET®, TASC™, or Mississippi Competency-Based High School Equivalency), we recommend that you request an official HSE transcript (not a diploma) from www.diplomasender.com.
Transcript Tip: if you submit a high school transcript before you graduate, you must submit another official transcript after you graduate.
- Most colleges use a secure, third-party electronic transcript agency where an official transcript is sent to Hinds for us to download from a secure portal. If you request your transcript to be sent to Hinds this way and a Hinds email address is required to complete the electronic transcript request, you must use this email: Records@hindscc.edu.
- Official college transcripts may be mailed to Hinds directly from the college in a sealed envelope to this mailing address: Hinds Community College, Attn: Admissions, PO Box 1100, Raymond, MS 39154.
Transcript Tip: if you submit a college transcript showing courses as “in-progress”, you must submit another official transcript after your grades are posted.
- Hinds accepts official ACT scores sent directly to us from National ACT via an electronic score report. You can request official ACT scores at www.ACT.org.
- Hinds also accepts official ACT scores if they are documented on an official high school transcript.
- We do not accept transcripts if they are sent to us in any of the following ways:
- Emailed transcripts (even if emailed by the high school or college)
- Faxed transcripts (even if faxed by the high school or college)
- Unsealed transcripts or transcripts that have been opened from their original, sealed envelope.
- If your high school or college requires a transcript request form provided by Hinds, you may use this Download and fill out our transcript request form. You may complete the form and submit it to the Registrar’s Office of your High School or previous college(s).