Requesting Transcripts


Visit Transcripts Plus to request your transcripts online. Online requests may be designated for electronic delivery (fastest method).


Visit our District Admissions and Records Office in Denton Hall on the Raymond Campus (directions).

Mail, Fax, or Email

By sending a completed transcript request form to the District Admissions and Records Office. The request must be signed. Include the name and address of the recipient if the transcript is to be mailed to someone other than you.

Office of Admissions and Records
Hinds Community College
P.O. Box 1100
Raymond, MS 39154-1100

Fax: 601-857-3539

Sending Transcripts

Send Your Transcripts to Hinds CC

  1. Download and fill out our transcript transfer form.
  2. Send the completed form to the Registrar Office of your High School or previous college(s).

Note: Charges may be required from your High School or college(s). Faxed transcripts are no longer accepted as official.

ABE & HSE Transcripts

To submit your official High School Equivalency Diploma transcript (GED®, HiSET®, TASC™, or Mississippi Competency-Based High School Equivalency), we recommend using an approved transcript service such as Diploma Sender.


P: 601-857-3212
F: 601-857-3539

Financial Aid
P: 601-857-3223
F: 601-857-3539

Business Office
P: 601-857-3205
F: 601-857-1216