|Full Term||January 1|
|1st 8-Week Term||January 1|
|1st 6-Week Term||January 1|
|1st & 2nd 4-Week Terms||January 1|
|2nd 8-Week Term||March 1|
|2nd 6-Week Term||March 1|
|3rd & 4th 4-Weeks Terms||March 1|
|2-Week Mini Term||May 1|
|8-Week & 1st 4-Week Term||May 15|
|2nd 4-Week Term||June 15|
|Full Term||August 1|
|1st 8-Week Term||August 1|
|1st & 2nd 4-Week Terms||August 1|
|2nd 8-Week Term||October 1|
|3rd & 4th 4-Weeks Terms||October 1|
Your Way To Pay
- View your itemized statement in your My.Hinds account. Paper bills are not mailed.
- Payment is due by the payment deadline.
- To retain your classes, you must do one of the following by the payment deadline:
- Have awarded financial aid (federal, state, MPACT, loans, veteran benefits, and/or scholarships) that covers all expenses. You are responsible for any fees not covered by financial aid – OR –
- Set up an automatic payment plan in your My.Hinds account (see hindscc.edu/automaticpayment for details) – OR –
- Pay entire balance with cash, check, or credit card.
No financial aid will be applied to your account until you are fully admitted to the College by submitting all required documents as requested by the Office of Admissions.