Late registration occurs during the first few days of each semester. Students registering during late registration will incur a Late Registration Fee. Students are encouraged to register early to avoid lines and filled classes. Before registering, you must complete all admission requirements.
Prior to your first semester of enrollment, you will be advised by a Hinds CC counselor in your chosen field of study as to what courses you need. You can then use web registration to create your class schedule, or an advisor can do it for you. To be advised, simply visit any Hinds CC location during our Open Registration period, or request Remote Advising.
- View your itemized statement in My.Hinds. Paper bills are not mailed.
- To retain your classes, you must do one of the following by the payment deadline:
- Have awarded financial aid (federal, state, MPACT, loans, veteran benefits, and/or scholarships) that covers all expenses. You are responsible for any fees not covered by financial aid – OR –
- Set up an automatic payment plan in your My.Hinds account – OR –
- Pay entire balance with cash, check, or credit card.
Please note: no financial aid will be applied to your account until you are admitted to the College by submitting all required documents as requested by the Office of Admissions.
All tuition and fees are due by a published deadline each semester. If you register for classes after the published payment deadline, tuition and fees are due immediately upon registration.
- Until the day classes begin you may change your schedule free of charge by accessing Web registration through your My.Hinds account.
- Any class for which fewer than ten (10) students enroll by the beginning of the term is subject to cancellation.
- Every effort will be made to find you another section of the same course or a suitable substitute.
- Changes in instructor and/or meeting room may be made without advanced notice.
WWAU Suite 120 D