Minority Male Leadership Initiative (M2M)
The Minority Male Leadership Initiative (M2M) provides civic engagement, economic empowerment, leadership training, personal development and opportunities for travel to senior-level universities for program participants. The M2M program provides services that help empower students to take responsibility for achieving their academic and personal goals, so they may become leaders within their families and communities.
Located in Suite 147 of Bivins Hall on the Jackson Campus-Academic/Technical Center, the M2M program offers a wide range of support services to help African-American males:
- Succeed academically.
- Discover personal strengths, interests and motivation.
- Meet educational and career goals.
- Explore career interests and post-graduate options.
- Connect to available resources to lower or eliminate barriers that impede academic success.
- Become leaders within their families and communities.
M2M students have access to civic engagement, economic empowerment, leadership training and personal development opportunities.
- Improve enrollment, graduation, retention and success rates of African-American male students.
- Empower African-American male students to take responsibility for achieving academic and personal goals.
- Eliminate external barriers to success.
- Encourage student support systems to foster student success.
M2M is now receiving on-line member applications. Complete your application and an M2M Staff Member will follow up to assist you.
M2M Member Spotlight
Highlighting exceptional M2M Members who are doing great things to develop themselves, their families, and their communities.