8-Week Courses

More classes have been added to our fall schedule! Earn college credit in an accelerated format by taking 8-week classes starting in October. Keep scrolling to find out how easy it is to register!

1) Apply

Apply for general admission to Hinds Community College for the Summer or Fall 2020 semester, if you have not done so already.

Hinds CC Application

2) Send In Your Transcripts & Scores

First-Time College Students

Submit your official high school transcript and ACT scores. If you have not had the ACT, take the ACCUPLACER at any Hinds campus. If you are still in high school, submit your final transcript after your graduation. If you received a high school equivalency (HSE) diploma, request your official HSE diploma transcript at www.diplomasender.com.

College-transfer students

Submit the official college transcript from the most recent college you attended showing the completion of at least three credit hours in both English and Math. If you submit an in-progress transcript, remember to submit another official college transcript after your grades are posted this semester. If you have not completed at least three credit hours of both English and Math, then you must also submit your official ACT scores or take the ACCUPLACER.

3) Register for Classes

New Students

All new Hinds students or returning students who have not attended Hinds for at least one semester must be advised by a counselor before registering for classes. Visit any Hinds location during business hours to see a counselor. Or, if you wish to take all online classes, you may be advised remotely by submitting an online advising request form.

Current Students

Current students (excluding dual enrolled students) may register for classes in My.Hinds. However, if you need advising or help with your program of study, we invite you to visit with a counselor.

Detailed Enrollment Guide

If you would like to see a detailed guide on enrolling at Hinds CC, we have got you covered! Our Enrollment guide covers everything from important phone numbers to Financial Aid to living in the dorms.

View Enrollment Guide