Hinds Community College offers a variety of scholarships. A great attribute of our college is that, unlike many other colleges and universities, we allow our students to receive more than one scholarship. We want your education to be accessible and affordable. Check out the following scholarship opportunities, their requirements and deadlines.
- ACT Scholarships
- Art Major Scholarships
- Athletic Scholarships
- Career and Technical Competition Winner Scholarships
- Foundation Scholarships
- Eagle Marching Band, Jazz Band, Wind Ensemble Scholarships
- GED Scholarships
- Honors Institute Scholarships
- Music Major Scholarships
- SNAP Employment & Training Program
- Utica Campus Minority Scholarship - For more information, call 601.885.7005
Important: Recipients of any Hinds Community College scholarship must enroll in and be marked present in 15 or more credit hours each semester to receive their scholarship. Recipients must also finish each semester with 12 or more credit hours and maintain the cumulative GPA required by their particular scholarship. For more information about scholarship policies, please refer to the Student Handbook.