Exclusive, Small Group Campus Visit
High School Seniors: Join us for an exclusive, small-group campus visit and tour! We invite you to attend one of our VIP Visits at select Hinds Campuses to get an up-close and personal visit with our Hinds Family. A maximum number of 20 high school seniors and parents may attend, and advanced registration is required.
At a VIP Visit, you can:
- Meet and greet with our recruiters and college administrators.
- View a presentation on admissions, scholarship, financial aid, housing, majors, student life, and more!
- Enjoy “contactless-snacks”, a free t-shirt, and a walking tour of campus led by our student tour guides.
Safety Precautions for VIP Visits
For your safety and ours, we have implemented the following protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines for VIP Visits:
- If you have exhibited any COVID-19-related symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with these symptoms, please do not schedule a visit until after 14 days of your last exhibited symptom or 14 days after last being exposed to the individual demonstrating the symptoms.
- All visitors must wear face masks while on campus. Our Hinds staff will be wearing masks, too!
- We will break into even smaller groups for campus tours in order to social distance.
- For the safety of our current students living on campus, we are unable to provide tours of our residence halls. In the meantime, visit Housing to view photos and learn more about our residence halls before attending a VIP Visit.
A commuter campus offering small classroom sizes with highly qualified and caring faculty.
A small campus that offers big opportunities and a traditional college experience.
A rich heritage with a HBCU designation and all the perks of a complete campus environment.