Utica Campus New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation 2022
Hinds Community College is hosting New Student Orientation as a way to introduce ALL new incoming students to life in college. Please consider attending New Student Orientation to get an introduction to college life, sign up for classes, complete financial aid, and tour the campus and your residence hall.
- July 20, 12:30 Noon
- July 21, 10 a.m.
- June 9, 12:30 p.m.–4 p.m.
- July 14, 12:30 p.m.–4 p.m.
- Complete your Admissions Application
- Complete all necessary placement testing and submit scores
- Complete your FAFSA application