Administrative Office Technology
The Administrative Office Technology program is a technical program designed to prepare potential students for entry-level training in administrative office procedures, integrated computer applications, business financial systems, communication, and related technologies.
Occupational Skills Training
- Comprehensive coverage and integration of basic business skills
- Develop critical-thinking and problem solving skills for today’s business world
- Establish a foundation in business procedures and ethics
- Generate a variety of business documents such as flyers, newsletters, bulletins, proposals, reports, business cards, greeting cards, brochures, and forms
- Demonstrate skills using a variety of software applications
Requirements for Graduation
The Associate of Applied Science Degree is awarded upon successful completion of 66 semester credit hours of course work and OPAC certification testing.
- Word Processor
- Administrative Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- File Clerk
Courses Are Offered At These Locations