Manage Your EagleOne Account
All current students, faculty, and staff are automatically enrolled for EagleOne Alerts. You can manage your account by logging in with your My.Hinds credentials.
EagleOne Alert – Emergency Alert System
Hinds Community College’s Emergency Alert System is called EagleOne Alert. It is used to communicate vital information to let students and staff know when there is an emergency on or around campus
and what they need to do to be safe.
Hinds CC will use the EagleOne Alert network to notify subscribed parties of those emergencies. In the event an alert must be sent, District Emergency Management personnel will send out alerts through email, SMS/text, and/or voice message alerts. Emergency Management will conduct monthly checks of the system to ensure it is operating properly.
|Nursing & Allied Health||ADVISORY|
- OPEN – All locations are OPEN & operating normally.
- ADVISORY - All locations are OPEN. The College Community should remain aware.
- DELAYED START - Location(s) will open just at a later time than normal.
- CLOSED - Location(s) are closed.
- EMERGENCY - Impending danger or problem. The College Community should take action.