Senior College Transfer

Hinds Community College students who plan to transfer to a four-year college or university should be aware of the transfer requirements that may apply in their particular cases. These requirements vary with age, ACT score, high school preparation, high school GPA, and the individual transfer college. For more transfer information on public universities in Mississippi, visit Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning’s Community and Junior Colleges website

Students may take freshman and sophomore level transferable academic courses while at Hinds. Generally, one-half of the hours required for a bachelor's degree may be transferred from a community college and applied to that degree at a four-year college or university.

Hinds Community College maintains a close working relationship with all Mississippi senior colleges to insure that all academic courses which are intended to transfer will do so.

2014-2015 Articulation Agreement