Nursing & Health Related Professions
We believe in our programs, and you can, too. Hinds guarantees that employers will be satisfied with our career and technical students' entry-level skills attained in the student's field of study, or Hinds will provide an additional nine credit hours to the student, tuition-free.
Accessible, affordable, quality education with an emphasis on health care careers, the goal of the Health Related Professions program is to prepare competent, caring health care providers. We offer Nursing and Allied Health programs, short term health care courses, and continuing education classes. All health programs require acceptance to the class based on specific program requirements.
To link to individual program web pages, scroll to the bottom of this page and select a program under the heading "Degrees Offered".
Information sessions are held at the Nursing/Allied Health Center on the first Friday of each month at 1 p.m., except holidays. These sessions will provide you with an opportunity to talk with faculty, counselors and financial aid representatives and to tour school labs.
If you would like further information regarding our programs, please call our NAH Recruiter: 601.376.4819
- Nursing and Allied Health Student Manual
- NAH Background Records Check Procedure
- NAH Clinical Record Packet
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Dental Assisting Technology
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Assisting Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Health Care Assistant