Computer Programming Technology
The Computer Programming option is a two-year program to prepare the student for entry-level employment and advancement in computer programming and systems analysis. The Associate in Applied Science Degree is earned upon successful completion of the Computer Programming curriculum.
- ACT scores: 17 or above
- English placement level: Level 3
- Math placement level: Level 3
- Reading placement level: Level 4
Refer to the Online Catalog for current class offerings.
What you will learn
In addition to the academic courses required, listed below is a brief description of the technical courses offered: You may refer to the on-line catalog for a full listing of the curriculum.
- Programming Development Concepts
- Operating Platforms
- Visual BASIC Programming Using Visual Basic.NET 2005; Beginning & Advanced
- Internet Concepts
- Survey of Microcomputer Applications
- Database Design Fundamentals
- Java Programming
- C++ Programming
- Systems Analysis & Design
Need more information? Click the button below: