Business Administration offers core business courses and general business elective courses which will transfer to the college or university level. Please see course descriptions for detailed information about individual classes. Upon completion of the Associate of Arts degree, a Hinds Community College student may transfer into a junior level business program in the following areas:
- Banking and Finance; Business Administration; Business and Industry Entrepreneurship
- Economics; Finance; General Business; Insurance; Insurance and real estate; Insurance and Risk Management
- Management; Management of Construction and Land Managerial Finance; Marketing; Real Estate; Real Estate and Mortgage Financing
Our Faculty is dedicated to preparing our students for a successful venture into the constantly changing business environment. We welcome your calls or visits to our campus.
The Business Administration department strives to provide courses that will assist and equip the local communities with business skills for owning or managing a business as well as providing relevant elective classes for all students seeking an Associate degree from Hinds Community College no matter what their major area of study.
- Accounting I and II
- Introduction to Business
- Introduction to International Business
- Business Statistics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Personal Finance Management
- Computer Applications in Business and Industry
- Principles of Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Finance