Career & Technical Competition Winner Scholarships
Career & Technical Competition Winner Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to graduating seniors who placed first in a Skills USA, HOSA, FLBLA, DECA, FFA, or TSA competitive event. Recipients of this scholarship will be awarded full tuition for two consecutive semesters. Recipients must enroll in 15 credit hours per semester and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above in order to maintain the scholarship. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must be a Mississippi resident
- Must meet admission requirements to the college
- Submit an application for the Career & Technical Competition Winner Scholarship
- Submit evidence of their first place award
- Must enter a career or technical program of study at Hinds relevant to the first place award
The priority deadline for submitting the scholarship application and requirements is June 1. If scholarship funds remain after the deadline, awards will be made until funds are exhausted.
For more information, please contact 601.857.3502.