How To Request Your Hinds Transcript:
1. BY MAIL OR FAX, by sending a completed request form to the District Admissions and Records Office.
Download and fill out the Hinds Community College transcript request form.
The request must be signed.
Include the name and address of the recipient if the transcript is to be mailed to someone other than you.
2. The ONLINE option is not available at this time. Your patience is appreciated as Hinds transitions from Transcripts on Demand to TranscriptsPlus for the processing of official transcript requests. We hope to have this option available again on Monday, January 23, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
3. IN PERSON at the District Admissions and Records Office on the Raymond Campus.
Transcript requests may be faxed to 601.857.3539, or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailed transcript requests should be sent to:
Office of Admissions and Records
Hinds Community College
P.O. Box 1100
Raymond, MS 39154-1100
If you have any questions about obtaining your transcripts, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records at email@example.com.
To send your transcripts from High School or other college(s) to Hinds:
1. Download and fill out our transcript transfer form.
2. Send the completed form to the Registrar Office of your High School or previous college(s). Note: Charges may be required from your High School or college(s). Faxed transcripts are no longer accepted as official.