Your Way to Pay
After you have registered for classes, you will owe tuition and fees. Go to My.Hinds to view your full statement under Student Finance. A late fee will occur if payment is not received by the payment deadline.
- Summer Term 8 week and 1st 4 week classes – May 15
- Summer Term 2nd 4 week classes – June 15
- Fall full term and 1st 8 week classes – August 1
- Fall 2nd 8 week classes only – October 1
- Spring full term and 1st 8 week classes – January 1
- Spring 2nd 8 week classes only – March 1
Your Way to Pay:
- View your itemized statement in your My.Hinds account. Paper bills are not mailed.
- Payment is due by the payment deadline.
- To retain your classes, you must do one of the following by the payment deadline:
- Have awarded financial aid (federal, state, MPACT, loans, veteran benefits, and/or scholarships) that covers all expenses. You are responsible for any fees not covered by financial aid - OR -
- Set up an automatic payment plan in your My.Hinds account (see hindscc.edu/automaticpayment for details) - OR -
- Pay entire balance with cash, check, or credit card.
*No financial aid will be applied to your account until you are fully admitted to the College by submitting all required documents as requested by the Office of Admissions.