My.Hinds is the portal to your student account. This is the official location for you to manage your student information, financial aid, account balance, class schedule, and more. It is important for you to begin using My.Hinds before you become a student and all throughout your time at Hinds. Stay connected and stay current!
What’s it for?
My.Hinds will help you manage important information, as well as check your Hinds email. Use My.Hinds as a tool for the following:
- View your admissions documents and financial aid status.
- Register for classes and view your schedule.
- Track your academic progress and your grades.
- Accept any financial aid or scholarships.
- View your balance, set up a payment plan, or make online payments.
- Access your Hinds email for important notifications.
- View announcements, the college calendar, and MORE!
Your Hinds email is the official method of communication from the college. Begin checking your email now, and check it regularly all throughout your time at Hinds.
- Access your Hinds email from within your My.Hinds account under the Office365 icon.
- Your Hinds email will be your HindsNet ID + @hindscc.edu.
- You can also sync your Hinds email to your phone for easy access!
How do I get started?
- After you apply to Hinds, you will receive a letter in the mail, which includes your HindsNet ID.
- As soon as your receive your HindsNet ID, you are ready to login at my.hindscc.edu.
- View login instructions at my.hindscc.edu.
- Need login assistance? Just contact our IT Support Center at 601-857-3344 or by email at email@example.com