• Submit an application for enrollment to the Office of Admissions and Records at Hinds Community College.
• Request that an official high school transcript or GED scores and ACT scores be sent to the Office of Admissions and Records if you are a high school graduate.
• Take the COMPASS placement test to assess developmental needs.
• Interview with the instructor and complete the interview form.
• Successfully complete the three-semester program
• Complete the post-test and show academic gain
• Participate in graduation exercises to receive Certificate or Degree