Please check term and start/end dates for exact meeting dates. All files are in Acrobat format. Additional course offerings will be added as needed.
Book List by Campus
All files are in Acrobat format. Price and text info are subject to change. Book lists are not complete, but will be added as they become available.
Search for classes online
For access to real-time class information, please use the online search for classes as described below. New students must see a counselor/advisor to register for classes
1. Create a profile to have access to the real-time Hinds class schedule database.
2. Once your profile is created, you will be given a user ID and password to access my.hinds where you can search for classes
3. Once you log in, click Web Advisor for Prospective Students under self service on the left side of the page.
4. Choose Admissions information then Search for sections.
5. Enter the term you are interested in from the drop down list.
6. Complete the form using the following fields to make your list as narrow or as broad as you would like - you must complete at least one field.
• Subjects - select from the list by typing the first letter of the subject such as "A" for Art (best to search one subject at a time).
• Course Levels - only use this field to generate a list of "First Eight Week Courses", "Second Eight Week Courses", "Weekend Courses", or "Hybrid Courses" (Hybrids - meet part online and part in the classroom).
• Course Number - use this field to narrow your search to a particular course such as 1113 when you are using the subject field.
• Section - use this field to narrow the search to a particular section such as RYAA.
• Sections Meeting Before or After - time of day for a class.
• Day of Week - the day(s) the class meets.• Course Title Keyword(s) - such as "physiology."
• Location - use this field to limit the search to one campus.
• Instructor's Last Name - limits the search to instructors with the last name you enter.